As a recognized market leader in selected investment platforms, Gimv identifies entrepreneurial and innovative companies with high-growth potential and supports them in their transformation into market leaders. These companies can be in different stages of their life cycle; from young companies with strong growth ambitions to healthy and established companies with the ambition to become a trendsetter. Gimv’s four investment platforms are:
- Connected Consumer: connected with the future consumers
- Health & Care: for the ageing, health- and cost conscious society
- Smart Industries: powered by know-how and technological innovation
- Sustainable Cities: investing in tomorrow’s smart, clean and efficient communities
Each of these platforms works with a skilled and dedicated team across Gimv’s home markets of the Benelux, France and Germany and can count on an extended international network of experts.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative companies with high-growth potential, both young companies with strong ambitions and established companies looking for fresh capital
- Small to medium businesses with an enterprise value of up to EUR 250 million
- Companies active in Benelux, France and DACH
- Investments from EUR 5 to 50 million
What makes us different?
- Flexible / international / experienced
Again a very active year
- 12 new investments, 9 exits and a strong start to 2018
- Growing share of self-generated dealflow thanks to a proactive and specialized market approach
- A younger portfolio with substantial growth potential
- 54 shareholdings in portfolio
Results supported by strong portfolio result for the 4th consecutive year.
- Solid sales and EBITDA growth in the shareholdings
- Strong appetite from industrial buyers results in successful exits with substantial capital gains.
- Portfolio return for fourth year above long-term target of 15%